Thursday, December 25, 2014

My Capital Region (and Beyond) Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I hope you had a blessed beginning to the Christmas Season! Remember, it's just begun! Christmas isn't over until Epiphany (January 6th), so keep celebrating!!

Here are a few photos and comments about my Christmas in the Capital Region...



My Christmas celebration began with Midnight Mass at Our Lady of Hope in Whitehall with my Dad and my bestie, who just came into the Church this Easter!


CHRISTMAEVE
12/24/14

Laughing all the way!

Even a Novus Ordo parish can be 
beautiful... Not a very common sight 
in this Diocese.

Happy Birthday, Jesus!!


CHRISTMAS DAY
12/25/14


My outfit for Latin Mass.
Definitely my favorite dress!


Plus a blazer, and it's off to 
Noontime Christmas TLM!

St. Joseph's is gorgeous
as usual!

However, I noticed during Mass that the 
antependium on the High Altar is inside out, 
so it read SHI rather than IHS. 
Whatever... *SMH*

After Mass I went to a friend's place 
with Dad for dinner, fun, and games!

With Dad in front of our 
friend's Christmas tree.


Merry Christmas, everyone, and I hope the blessings continue for the rest of the Season!

PAX!







No comments:

Post a Comment