Saturday, June 27, 2015

A hilarious short story...

On I87 heading back from an audit in Port Henry tonight, I was going just a bit faster than a beat-up convertible just ahead of me. Inside the convertible were two young men, about my age. I went to pass them (on the left, of course), and just as I tied with them, they floored it and sped up a couple hundred feet, then went back down to the speed they had before. This happened a couple times, and I could tell they were just having some fun with me. So I decided to have some fun too (safely!).

They got off the Interstate at the North end of the Lake George Village, and I followed them. We ended up on Route 9 South, alone, side by side at a red light. We both accelerated when it turned green, and as we arrived at a decent speed, I slammed on my brakes so they shot up ahead of me. We both exchanged a thumbs-up and a laugh and continued driving down Rte 9 (like normal people this time).

At another red light, I was behind them, and a cop was behind me. After the light turned green, I moved over because it seemed the cop wanted to get past me to go somewhere else... And as soon as I moved over, he sped up and flicked on his lights to pull the guys in the convertible over! HAHA!! One last wave to them as they pulled to the side of the road and I was off.

Have a good night, guys. Thanks for the fun!! ;)

beep beep

No comments:

Post a Comment