Friday, March 13, 2015

Updates and I'm Still Alive!

Wow I haven't posted on here in almost a month! I'm sorry!

Much is going on, and my life has been very busy lately, thankfully.

Announcement - I'm no longer unemployed! I'm currently working through a temp agency at a medical billing office, and I absolutely love my job! I really enjoy the work, and my coworkers are so incredibly positive and friendly. I've made so many friends since starting and I really feel like they've adopted me as one of their own. I love it! Thank you to all those who prayed for me to find employment!

Other amazing news! My Bishop, +Edward Scarfenberger, will be celebrating a High Mass in the Extraordinary Form of the Roman Rite tomorrow morning at 10:30 at the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception in Albany! This is a huge event in this Diocese, as this will be the first time the EF has been celebrated in the Diocese's Cathedral in about 50 years! Also, I'm very excited that our Bishop will be the Celebrant! I will be sure to update you all with photos afterwards! If you happen to see this tonight, PLEASE share this event with those in the area. There are people coming from MA and VT for this. It's going to be awesome.




Another exciting event tomorrow! Michael Voris - yes, the same Michael Voris that does the Vortex and owns CMTV - will be in Watervliet tomorrow giving a conference! I will be attending following the Mass. See poster below, but please note that it conflicts with the Mass. I suggest going to the Mass, and then going to see Voris afterwards... Don't tell him I said that, although if he didn't have to be there, he probably would be at the Mass too!



So it's official, my best friend and I are visiting my Sisters next week for the Feast of St. Joseph! I'm super excited to see my wonderful Sisters and Brothers, and I'm also excited because they are celebrating with a Solemn High Mass!


So that's enough update for now. I'll post again after photos of the events are published and accessible. I hope you are having a blessed Lent!

UPDATE: This just posted:


No comments:

Post a Comment